Founder and President of Rx Connect Specialty Pharmacy
Ranvir Rai is the Founder and President of Rx Connect Specialty Pharmacy, bringing over 20 years of experience as a Pharmacist, with extensive experience in Hospital, Community and Specialty Pharmacy. Ranvir has a wealth of knowledge leading major strategic services that maximize and secure the best outcomes for both patients and key stakeholders. He is passionate about driving forward innovative changes, to enhance patient experience with specialty medications.
Ranvir Rai’s portfolio includes robust experience within the Specialty Pharmacy industry:
- Previous Director of Pharmacy, whereby he nationally expanded the Specialty Pharmacy operations
- Extensive involvement with Physician and key stakeholder relations
- Developed, planned, and marketed acquisitions of sterile compounding facilities
- Involved with the launch and transition of multiple Patient Support Programs
- Consulted on Specialty Pharmacy for multiple drug manufacturers in North America
- Engaged with various government bodies and other health institutions, on a variety of specialty projects
- Committee member with the Neighborhood Pharmacy Association of Canada.
Ranvir has a strong passion and ongoing commitment to continuously improve the Specialty Pharmacy industry, by ensuring the provision of safe clinical pharmacy services, delivery of excellent outcomes and fostering an atmosphere that provides a tailored experience for patients, their families, caregivers, and key stakeholders. He enjoys educating, mentoring, and encouraging the development of his team. He challenges his team to think outside the box, to find unique ways to ensure the patients we service receive the best possible experience and outcomes. Ranvir is a dedicated and passionate leader with an outstanding sense of humour, that brings out the best in everyone that surrounds him. He leads by example, exudes passion for the healthcare system overall, and there is rarely a moment whereby you won’t find him mapping out the next project or process to better the experience for all patients.